- The front gates can be operated from inside the property by any of the following methods:
- Using the controls to the left hand-side of the gates
- Using the remote control (small white “Nice” remote) – top button
- Using the control panel on the intercom in the front hall: there are 3 buttons in a row – the top button opens/closes both gates (the other buttons do not operate).
- The “Nice” remote control also operates the garden lights – bottom button – bring this remote with you when driving as it makes re-entry to the house a little less stressful.
- To open the gates from the outside (without the remote control) just use the key-socket to the right-hand side of the gates (it takes one of the smallest key on your bunch of house-keys!)
- There is an automatic sprinkler system in the garden; it will operate regularly; I’m not always sure what times or days (so don’t panic if you hear water – the pipes haven’t sprung a leak!)
- The rear garden/pool spot-lights are controlled by 2 switches just inside the back door.
- The wall-mounted pool flood-lights are controlled by a switch just inside the barbeque covered area
- The side-patio floodlight switch (which will provide light to the outside al-fresco dining area) is on the inside/right-hand side of the small window opening under the kitchen window.
- The blue spots within the shrubs on each side of the front steps are controlled by the switch in the hall just inside the front door
- Please ensure that all lights are switched off in the evening and when you leave…!
The front Veranda
- My favourite spot for a glass of wine in the evening (although sitting under the lights by pool comes a close second!); the sunset is beautiful and when the stars come out it is quite special